Vice President of Collection AnalyticsApply Now Full Job Title: Vice President of Collection Analytics Job Number: R1904-12110 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 04/16/2019
OneMain, the largest non-bank lender in the United States, has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years.
The Vice President of Collection Analytics will leverage data and analytics to help optimize customer and shareholder outcomes related to loss prevention. Candidate must have a demonstrated ability to manage healthy business partnerships and have delivered results by translating insights into strategy changes.
In this role you will be responsible for leading an analytical function focused on the following outcomes:
- Leverage predictive tools and analysis to develop and deploy effective collection strategies
- Maximize the return on collection costs across the branch network, centralized call centers and virtual channels
- Partner effectively with operations and technology to translate insights into operational strategy, process and/or system enhancements that reduce credit costs
- Responsible for the design, implementation and measurement of important tests / pilots
- Data and analytical support of incentive programs, ensuring programs are driving desired behaviors
- 5+ years’ experience in analytical leadership roles
- Deep experience in developing strategies and experiment design preferably in operations
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills to gain trust and achieve business objectives
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.