Quantitative Analytics Manager - Portfolio AnalyticsApply Now Full Job Title: Quantitative Analytics Manager - Portfolio Analytics Job Number: R1808-7300 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 08/15/2018
This leader is responsible for managing a significant set of processes or disciplines of reporting, modeling or analytics for OneMain.They are a member of the Analytics management team and considered a subject matter expert for key areas of the business.
The Analytics Manager is responsible for driving business results that may include:growth and revenue, loss mitigation, optimization of spend and profitability.The individual is capable of leading and performing complex projects and analyses.They can balance a challenging set of priorities and deliver results in a high-paced environment and can represent the Analytics department in cross-functional, enterprise projects.
The Analytics Manager can translate business or strategic priorities into a set of reporting, modeling or analytical priorities for themselves or their team.They may require expertise in OneMain’s data environment and can identify gaps or opportunities to enhance it.
- This individual will come up with new answers to old questions, develop insights, and push the traditional boundaries of the lending industry.
- They may be responsible for leading the efforts of analysts and are capable of hiring, developing and leading the efforts of analysts on specific tasks or projects.
- Advanced user of data query tools (i.e. R, SAS, SQL, MATLAB, Python) and analytical software to develop, test and execute analyses and reporting
- Implement Quality Control processes to ensure data accuracy and may be responsible for complex process automation
- Support a combination of recurring and ad-hoc requests and priorities
- Continually enhance existing processes and reporting through automation, quality control, presentation and insights
- Independently compete analyses, draw conclusions, present results to all levels of leaders and influence business / strategy decisions
- Autonomously draw conclusions and make recommendations for developing or modifying existing strategies or processes
- Independently lead the entire project life-cycle of a complex analysis, strategy, or model
- May be responsible for hiring, developing and leading the efforts of others
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
At least eight years’ experience in complex, data-driven problem solving (prior senior analyst experience preferred) and Masters or PHD degrees may offset experience.
Who We Are
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases.
OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.