VP Director Operations SupportApply Now Full Job Title: VP Director Operations Support Job Number: R2206-31860 Location: Wilmington, Delaware; Fort Mill, South Carolina; London, Kentucky; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/23/2022
The VP Director of Operations Support is responsible for leading the Back Office needs to support the credit card product both internally and externally through vendor management. The responsibilities will be heavily focused initially on setting up the processes and operations both internally and with the vendor for back office needs in supporting the credit card product. Over time the growth of the credit card product will expand the internal operations and the role will go from a focus of start up to operations.
The specific back office functions the role will lead and develop for the credit card product include: Bankruptcy Litigation and Specialty Adjustments, Centralized Paid Processing, CCCS Proposals and Adjustments, Legacy Research, Recast, Charge-off review, settlements and Recovery Support.
Responsibilities will include
- Act as point of contact for all BOSH needs internally and externally for Card
- Strong understanding of policy and procedure related to all items related to back office support
- Ability to manage cross functional teams and business partners to accomplish target goals and deadlines
- Report to senior management on SLA’s, volumes, issue management resolution, forecasting capacity needs
- Work with Finance on budgeting/forecasting needs to support future growth of credit card product
- Lead future enhancements with internal and vendor back office operations for credit card to optimize support
- Support operational and technical needs to drive efficiency
- Directing others to resolve business problems that affect multiple functions or disciplines.
- Creates strategy and responsible for operations, and execution
- Develops metrics and quality assurance program to measure value and effectiveness of operations
- Works closely with key stake holders and individuals operations and plans are being met and that teams are productive and effective.
- Ensure teams are appropriately resourced; resources are effectively performing; and that operation targets are achieved
- Provide subject matter expertise on back-office functions for personal, auto and card lending lien and adjustments.
- Maintain awareness and company policies and procedures, federal and state laws as well as providing guidance to leaders to ensure compliance
- Provide reporting and accountability for initiatives including the team member suggestion program, compliance violation tracking, customer complaint follow up, policy and procedure updates.
- Travel: ~20% depending on location
Leadership, Coaching, Training and Development:
- Foster a team culture of exemplary customer support and relationship building
- Coach, develop and train team members; communicate performance level expectations, seek to understand team members goals/values to maximize team member engagement, provide constructive feedback and establish an accountability rhythm to ensure goals of individual team members and the team meet or exceed expectations.
- Interview and recommend candidates for hire.
- Own personal development in continuously developing internal institutional, industry and professional knowledge and trends
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- A minimum of 5 years related experience with 5 years in leadership role desirable.
- Progressive career in the Financial Services Industry.
- Extensive knowledge of financial services industry quality standards, business acumen, organizational agility, and process management
- Communicates for results, motivates others, ability to build inclusive partnerships, change ambassador, lead and develop teams
- Innovation Management and manages through systems effectively,
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.