VP Managing Director Operations SupportApply Now Full Job Title: VP Managing Director Operations Support Job Number: R2206-32179 Location: Wilmington, Delaware; London, Kentucky; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/23/2022
The VP Managing Director of Operations Support will be responsible for oversight of the Centralized operational Support functions for lending and cards. This role will key operational support processes for lending and cards. The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for taking the lead on prioritizing and managing technology and policy/compliance change initiatives and collaborating across the organization. This is a high-visibility role that requires frequent interaction and communication with cross-functional partners and Senior Management.
The specific back office functions the role will lead include: Bankruptcy Litigation and Specialty Adjustments, Centralized Paid Processing, CCCS Proposals and Adjustments, Legacy Research, Recast, Charge-off review, settlements and Recovery Support, Debt Sales and Payment Processing.
- Lead the strategy and operations of the back office support functions. Defining measurables and deliverables to ensure strong operational support
- Prepare and present on strategy and performance to leadership
- Responsible for developing long-term operating model strategies in partnership with branch operations and other key stakeholders
- Responsible for alignment of resources and ensuring training, coaching and performance management is leveraged to maximize success
- Proactively address operational issues, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans
- Lead communication for the Operations Support functions to ensure goals are aligned and priorities are understood across the organization.
- Compile operations strategy and performance data in clear presentations for various levels of leadership
- Maintain awareness and company policies and procedures, federal and state laws as well as providing guidance to leaders to ensure compliance
- Travel: ~20% depending on location
- Foster a team culture of exemplary customer support and relationship building
- Coach, develop and train team members; communicate performance level expectations, seek to understand team members goals/values to maximize team member engagement, provide constructive feedback and establish an accountability rhythm to ensure goals of individual team members and the team meet or exceed expectations.
- Interview and recommend candidates for hire.
- Own personal development in continuously developing internal institutional, industry and professional knowledge and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 7 to 10 years experience including experience managing complex initiatives and Operations leadership
- Demonstrated understanding of the flexibility required in real world implementations
- Able to conform to shifting priorities and demands through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience managing multiple complex projects successfully
- Ability to influence others to gain consensus
- Able to work on cross-functional, inter-department project teams with tight deadlines and heavy workloads
- Experience interacting with business and technical individuals at all levels
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.