VP/Managing Director, Present Customer AnalyticsApply Now Full Job Title: VP/Managing Director, Present Customer Analytics Job Number: R2305-36806 Location: Wilmington, Delaware; Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 05/30/2023
Position: VP/Managing Director, Present Customer Analytics
Location: Wilmington, DE
- This role is Hybrid and requires candidates to be within a commutable distance to our DE office
We are seeking a VP/Managing Director, Present Customer Analytics to join our Marketing Analytics team. Analyzing and Marketing to Present Customers (PCs) is an essential pillar of OneMain’s growth strategy. With over 2MM active customers, there are numerous opportunities to better understand their interests, motivations, and financial needs, and turn those insights into profitable marketing strategies. As a key member of the Marketing Analytics leadership team, this individual will manage a team of data-centric analysts, while partnering with the rest of the organization including senior leadership in Digital and Strategy to develop and execute new strategies.
This role requires deep expertise in customer analytics/CRM, a strong customer-centric mindset, and cross-functional leadership skills. A successful candidate will have experience analyzing the drivers of customer engagement and loyalty, building cross-sell/upsell strategies, and partnering with channel owners to continuously improve the digital experience of existing customers.
Working with various partners, the role will also have responsibilities for strategy development and implementation, reporting/insight generation, and ad-hoc analyses spanning all aspects of the current customer lifecycle.
- Partner with leaders in the organization to co-own and develop Marketing and Digital strategies for Present Customers. Present insights and recommendations to C-level leaders
- Own Loyalty analytics (NPS, Digital Engagement, usage of online account management and mobile app, etc.) and partner with the Marketing team to develop strategies to increase OneMain customers’ engagement and satisfaction levels
- Serve as the business lead for Fast Track Renewal, a fully digital tool making it easier for existing customers to renew their loans
- Partner with the Card team to develop and analyze product cross-sell strategies. Be a stakeholder on a team that advances OneMain’s strategic agenda to become a multiproduct company
- Develop customer retention and early pay off reduction strategies
- Analyze and advance OneMain’s remarketing strategy, helping to maximize the conversion rate of approved prospects who did not complete the sales cycle
- Own and develop all aspects of Present Customer reporting and MIS
- Build analytical tools and frameworks to drive test design and post-test analytics, supported by statistical significance calculations, KPI dashboards and data visualization tools
- Partner with Data Science to influence the development of new models to help improve PC performance and cross-sell conversion rates
- Partner with other members of the Marketing Analytics team, as well as with Finance and Risk to provide input to forecasts and budgets, and to prioritize initiatives based on ROI targets
- Manage a team of high-performing associates
Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Data Analytics or Computer Science. MBA or Masters with a focus on Marketing or related fields, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience is strongly preferred
- 15+ years of analytical experience in digital/marketing with a focus on current customer analytics and CRM
- 7+ years of experience managing analysts; proven ability to build and incentivize high-performing analytical teams
- Advanced Excel skills required; experience with SQL, SAS and/or Python is a strong plus
- Experience leveraging data visualization and digital marketing tools such as Power BI or Looker
- Strong cross-functional communication and influencing skills, including experience presenting to and getting buy-in on strategy from C-level executives
- Lending or consumer finance industry experience preferred
Who We Are
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
Driven collaborators and innovators, our team thrives on transformative digital thinking, customer-first energy and flexible work arrangements that grow lives, careers and our company. At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Because team members at their best means OneMain at our best, we provide opportunities and benefits that make their health and careers a priority. That’s why we’ve packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-time employees with:
- Health and wellbeing options including medical, prescription, dental, vision, hearing, accident, hospital indemnity, and life insurances
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid volunteer time
#marketinganalytics #digitalmarketing #analyticsjobs #customerengagement #financialservices #fintech #crm #customeranalytics #consumerlending #LI-SD1 #teamonemain
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.