VP/MD Auto Lending AnalyticsApply Now Full Job Title: VP/MD Auto Lending Analytics Job Number: R1908-14841 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 09/14/2019
As a key member of the risk underwriting analytics leadership team, the Vice President/Managing Director of Auto Lending Analytics will be responsible for driving business results through areas including growth and revenue strategies, loss mitigation, optimization, and streamlining of processes in support of a healthy secured lending portfolio. This individual will translate strategic priorities into a set of underwriting, reporting, modeling and other analytical priorities for their team. This individual should have the ability to represent the company and engage with key business stakeholders, suppliers, external partners and investors.
This individual’s skills enable them to be versatile. They can be successful leading various types of functions or initiatives across multiple disciplines of our business. They bring new ways of thinking, data sources, technologies and capabilities to our business.
A successful candidate will suggest new answers to old questions, develop insights and push the traditional boundaries of the lending industry.
- Develop the vision and set of objectives to optimize our secured lending portfolio
- Lead team to conduct statistical analysis and develop profit-driven decision framework and risk strategies within risk appetite with full credit cycle view to drive healthy growth
- Partner regularly with other senior leaders to define business priorities, align talent and resources appropriately, and communicate progress to executive management
- Understand the data environment to appropriately prioritize and set expectations for key reporting, modeling and analytical priorities
- Draw conclusions and influence at all levels of the organization
- Independently lead the entire project lifecycle for complex analysis, strategies and models
- Organization development - hiring, developing and leading the efforts of others
- Effectively prioritize competing initiatives across direct reports; translate strategic priorities into individual/team initiatives and manage expectations
- Identify performance opportunities in team members and take the appropriate steps to improve the capabilities of the team
- Four-year college degree (Graduate degree is a plus) in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business Management or Computer Science is preferred.
- Have risk underwriting or risk portfolio management experience of driving informative risk decisions through analyses
- Innovative and capable of developing a highly analytical approach to solving problems
- Have advanced analytical skillset using SAS, SQL, R or Python
- Know decision tree analyses and segmentation tools like CART, knowledge seeker, etc.
- Experience building advanced models using statistical analysis tools or machine learning
- Experience building and prioritizing teams and objectives based on company strategy
- Lending or consumer finance industry experience
- 15 years or more experience in relevant industry and 10 or more years of leadership experience
- Experience generating insights and optimizing a large portfolio of secured loans
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.