VP/MD Pricing AnalyticsApply Now Full Job Title: VP/MD Pricing Analytics Job Number: R1908-14838 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 09/14/2019
As a key member of the pricing and underwriting analytics leadership team, the VP/Managing Director of Pricing Analytics will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and profitable business results through informed and streamlined pricing strategies and processes. This individual will translate strategic priorities into a set of analytical priorities for their team and share insights with key business stakeholders, partners and investors.
This individual’s skills enable them to be versatile. They can be successful leading various types of functions or initiatives across multiple disciplines of our business. They bring new ways of thinking, data sources, technologies and capabilities to our business.
A successful candidate will suggest new answers to old questions, develop insights and push the traditional boundaries of the lending industry.
- Develop the vision and set of objectives to optimize pricing decisions to drive
- Lead team to conduct statistical analysis and develop profit-driven decision framework and pricing strategies to optimize customer engagement and revenue growth to drive better profitability
- Liaise with other analytics leaders and business groups such as compliance, legal, revenue, product and operations in support of a balanced and effective approach
- Draw conclusions and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ensure appropriate balance between risk management and profitability
- Partner regularly with other senior leaders in analytics to define business priorities, align talent and resources appropriately, and communicate progress to executive management
- Understand the data environment to appropriately prioritize and set expectations for key reporting, modeling and analytical priorities
- Independently lead the entire project lifecycle for complex analysis, strategies and models
- Organization development - hiring, developing and leading the efforts of others
- Effectively prioritize competing initiatives across direct reports; translate strategic priorities into individual/team initiatives and manage expectations
- Identify performance opportunities in team members and take the appropriate steps to improve the capabilities of the team
- Four-year college degree (graduate is a plus) in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business Management or Computer Science is preferred
- Understand impacts from different pricing and have direct experience informing pricing decisions through analyses
- Innovative and capable of developing a highly analytical approach to solving problems
- Have advanced analytical skillset using SAS, SQL, R or Python
- Know decision tree analyses and segmentation tools like CART, knowledge seeker, etc.
- Experience building advanced models using statistical analysis tools or machine learning
- Lending or consumer finance industry experience
- 15 years or more experience in relevant industry and 10 or more years of leadership experience
- Pricing specifically for a portfolio of unsecured and secured installment loans
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.