VP/Director, Credit Card AnalyticsApply Now Full Job Title: VP/Director, Credit Card Analytics Job Number: R2308-38368 Location: Charlotte, North Carolina Date Posted: 09/06/2023
Position: VP/Director, Analytics – Credit Cards (Portfolio Management)
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
OneMain Financial is looking for an VP/Director to join our Card Analytics team in Charlotte, NC. We are seeking a senior leader to help grow our new credit card business. In this critical role, this leader will be responsible for growing the card business by having a significant responsibility within Cards Portfolio Management team. The individual will develop the analytics team for the newly launched credit card business in partnership with the cards leadership team.
In the Role
A successful candidate will expand their competencies and grow their business and industry acumen, as well as demonstrate the ability to work on complex processes or projects across the end-to-end project cycle. They will gain knowledge to suggest new answers to old questions, develop insights and push the traditional boundaries of the lending industry.
- Develop and manage key Portfolio Management strategies to grow Exposure profitably including (but not limited) balance build programs, retention & exposure management
- Optimize card digital strategies to increase digital engagement
- Optimize portfolio yield by designing credit limit management, balance & spend increase strategies
- Partner with Technology, Product and Design teams to build the mobile app roadmap and customer self-service functions
- Demonstrates the ability to balance strategic thinking and operational delivery
- Strong team leader with strong focus on employee development & proven ability for building & leading large talented teams located across various geographies & time zones
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence leaders and peers across the organization
- Ability to synthesize insights across different sources into a comprehensive and holistic strategy
- Exhibits energy, curiosity, and ability to frame intelligent questions to uncover issues and spearhead the formulation of approach and methodology
- Self-motivated and organized – a high degree of comfort managing multiple stakeholders and team members; strong collaboration and teamwork skills; and a problem-solver oriented toward achieving results
Bachelor’s Degree (required) or Advanced Degree (preferred) and 8+ years’ experience in analytics leadership roles with significant exposure to credit cards and Fintech.
- Deep knowledge and expertise of using analytical tools and techniques to drive business outcomes (preferred experience with credit cards and fintechs)
- Knowledge of consumer-lending best practices, including the use of advanced statistical techniques and data sources
- Experience in digital strategy across financial products and services
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills to achieve business objectives
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment and the ability to juggle an array of tasks and individuals on tight timelines
- Innovative and capable of developing a highly analytical approach to solving problems
Who we Are
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
Driven collaborators and innovators, our team thrives on transformative digital thinking, customer-first energy and flexible work arrangements that grow lives, careers and our company. At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Because team members at their best means OneMain at our best, we provide opportunities and benefits that make their health and careers a priority. That’s why we’ve packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-time employees with:
- Health and wellbeing options including medical, prescription, dental, vision, hearing, accident, hospital indemnity, and life insurances
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (15 days vacation per year, plus 2 personal days, prorated based on start date)
- Paid sick leave as determined by state or local ordinance, prorated based on start date
- Paid holidays (7 days per year, based on start date)
- Paid volunteer time (3 days per year, prorated based on start date)
#analytics #cardanalytics #creditcard #card #digitalstrategy #creditcardstrategy #modeling #SQL #SAS #fintech #TeamOneMain #LI-SD1
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.